Dr. Brook is a third generation chiropractor following her grandfather and father. She received her first chiropractic adjustment just a few minutes after being born. She provides care for people of all ages -including prenatal and pediatric.
Dr. Brook is passionate about helping people feel empowered over their health. She loves to research and share the best advice on diet/nutrition,
exercise/stretches and mental health.
In her free time, Dr. Brook loves being surrounded by nature, exploring San Diego trails/beaches, yoga, meditating and cooking.
Becoming a Chiropractor
Dr. Brook fell in love with chiropractic at a young age and knew she was meant to follow in her father’s footsteps. She worked as a chiropractic assistant with her father, Dr. Grant Foster and sister, Dr. Amanda Foster. She was accepted into SCUHS (formerly LACC)- the same chiropractic college her grandfather, father and sister attended.
During her last year at SCUHS, she was an intern at the Whittier Community
Health Center, treating patients of all ages and assisting other students/doctors in the clinic. Following her internship, she returned to San Diego to do a preceptorship under her father at North Park Chiropractic.
Furthering Education Achievements
- Functional Neurological Evaluation
- Chiropractic Adjustment of Children
- Lifting Biomechanics/posture & proper form to avoid injury
- TMD/TMJ: The DMD and DC working as a Team
- Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation- Athletic Rehab
- MRT, PIR, Graston muscle therapy
- Nutritional Management of disease
- Chiropractic manipulation/adjusting
- Radiology Interpretation
- Core Stabilization – to support the Spine
- Yoga for the Management of Common Conditions
- American Red Cross Adult and Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED Certified
Call us today to schedule your appointment! (619) 283-6001